Share your Units logo along with some of your community's greatest accomplishments and tag your post with ...
Share your Units logo along with some of your community's greatest accomplishments and tag your post with #AgentOrigins .
If you receive approval, your community logo will be featured in +Tycho C.'s upcoming graphic novel #IngressOrigins .
(Your logo should be high-resolution, at least 1600px wide)

If you receive approval, your community logo will be featured in +Tycho C.'s upcoming graphic novel #IngressOrigins .
(Your logo should be high-resolution, at least 1600px wide)

Your last post! =(
ReplyDeleteAndrew Jeganraj what's wrong?
ReplyDeleteJoe please post something and tell us you are still there!
ReplyDeleteDabin Xu https://plus.google.com/115192209135906919946/posts/73npXaE3UWi
ReplyDeleteDabin Xu he has passed away!
ReplyDeleteRest in Peace Joe Philley
ReplyDeleteRIP
ReplyDeleteRIP
ReplyDeleteRIP. You'll be missed
ReplyDeleteRIP
ReplyDeleteAgent Joe Philley gone to heaven to play Ingress with the angels...RIP 😇 #RIPJoe
ReplyDeleteRip . thx for everything I'm forever greatful
ReplyDeleteRIP
ReplyDeleteCome on Joe Philley this crap must be a lie!😢
ReplyDeleteRIP Joe
ReplyDeleteNo me lo puedo creer,no me lo puedo creer,no puede ser,aun recuerdo cuando compartió una de mis publicaciones sobre la Celda Alicante conectada Shonin Hannover y me hizo sentir el mayor orgullo y la mayor felicidad ese día...no tengo palabras para decir cuanto lo siento en estos momentos, un fuerte abrazo a toda la familia y un besazo enorme allá donde estés Joe Philley.
ReplyDeleteRip Joe you was a great man :(
ReplyDeleteGod bless the family.
ReplyDeleteRIP Joe Philley
ReplyDeleteJoe, Brazilian Resistance has you and your family in our thoughts and prayers sorry for loss.
ReplyDeleteMy chest feels empty and I never met the man; have just been following his delectable posts for a couple months.
ReplyDeleteWe'll be praying for his family & friends. #RESIST
Happy hacking in Ingress Heaven, Joe.
ReplyDeleteRest in peace Joe Philley @Delta102! You will be greatly missed.
ReplyDeleteRIP and RES forever!
ReplyDeleteRIP You were a fine man... you will be missed...sob
ReplyDeleteMay you rest in peace. Thank you for everything. God bless.
ReplyDeletePace a te fratello, una preghiera per te e per la tua famiglia
ReplyDeleteRecién me entero. No lo puedo creer. Un gran tipo que hizo muchísimo por la comunidad. Elevo una oración en su memoria. Estará por siempre en nuestros corazones. Dios bendiga a su familia y les de el consuelo para seguir adelante.
ReplyDeleteTe vamos a extrañar Joe Philley :'(
Joe - we will miss your food pics, smile, and good times. Your family is in our prayers! You will be missed.
ReplyDeleteThe world is just a bit emptier with your move into the next realm, Joe Philley. You had quite the impact on all of us. May your new journey offer forth all the wonder (and eats) you could hope for.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley You'll be missed. Ingress is poorer without you
ReplyDeleteThanks Joe RIP
ReplyDeleteSo sad with your sudden departure..
ReplyDeleteLike many of us, I met you through ingress... and like most of us.. I got to appreciate your friendship, candor and jokes... It is a very very very sad day not only for your family (who I will keep in my prayers) but for all of us who were lucky to have a friendship with you.
We will miss you my friend :-(
Well the world has lost another good person. Joe I'm sure you will be missed and remembered for all the good you've done and all the fun times you brought to people. RIP buddy.
ReplyDeleteGood bye Joe Philley... you will be missed
ReplyDeleteHis last post :-(
ReplyDelete#RIPJoePhilley
R.I.P. 😢
ReplyDeleteRIP. Thank you for all of the work you did to bring the Ingress community together.
ReplyDeleteNever knew that you even existed, but just because I heard makes me sad, so my fellow G+er may you RIP 😢
ReplyDeleteRip joe u will always be missed
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley you will be missed. I received my first SWAG from you! I'm blessed to have meet you!
ReplyDeletePeople paying respects, please note that despite default display order here, https://plus.google.com/+JoePhilley/posts/fkeJtz6WX2y was his last post based on timestamps.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to add condolences or comments to it as you like, but thoughts about his "last post" belong there, not a pinned post he wrote two hours earlier.
rest in peace.
ReplyDeleteGodspeed, Joe.
ReplyDeleteI hope there are lots of portals where you are now, Joe Philley. Condolences and loving thoughts to your family...
ReplyDeleteRIP will always remember you especially the first day I met you at my first anomly. Thank you Joe Philley for all the memories while I played ingress. You will always be in our hearts. God bless you and you're family
ReplyDeleteRest well my friend, hope to see you again some day.
ReplyDeleteRIP Mr. Philley
ReplyDeleteI hope you knew how many lives you have affected in such a wonderful and positive way. We will all miss you so much. Until we meet again! Viva la Resistance!
ReplyDeleteTruly sad news. Godspeed Joe Philley Thanks for all you did for us.
ReplyDeleteRIP great Agent. Joe Philley :(
ReplyDeleteThere is last post of Joe Philley :(
ReplyDeleteMay your soul be at peace, agent Delta102
Rest in Peace my friend. You touched mine and so many other lives, and will be dearly missed by us all. You will be forever in our hearts and memories, Joe Philley... now go shine on, you crazy Diamond.
ReplyDeleteRest in peace Joe.💐
ReplyDeleteRip Joe and thank you for uniting millions of us in such a great game.
ReplyDeleteI only heard of you once you passed but from my friends I heard that you contributed to the lives of others and added a little more fun and colour to the world. RIP agent.
ReplyDeleteRIP Joe it was a pleasure knowing you and helping you build this great game
ReplyDeleteR.I.P. Joe, I never met you, still there is no mistaking a kindred spirit.
ReplyDeleteMariluz Anaya Garcia, estas palabras estan las sentimientos de todo nosotros. Especialmente gracias a ti para diciendo.
ReplyDeleteR.I.P Joe Philley.
ReplyDeleteprayers are inbound to your family.
ReplyDelete^^^
ReplyDeleteRIP Joe. Prayers to your family and friends. You will be missed. I will miss following you.💐
ReplyDeleteGone but never forgotten TY..
ReplyDeleteR.I.P.........
RIP...i know he will be watching over us..our guardian angel..my hugs go to his family and friends.
ReplyDeleteSo much love and appreciation.
ReplyDeleteRIP, Joe Philley (how appropriate that your tagline says "no agent left behind"). You were a lot of fun and were one of a handful of roving agents that made this game great. I wish peace and love for your family. You will be missed.
ReplyDeleteR.I.P Joe Philley
ReplyDeleteYour free to fly where ever u want #JoePhilley rest in paradise w ur wings spread wide open
ReplyDeleteRIP Joe, Free the Skies
ReplyDeleteRIP Joe, Love you.
ReplyDeleteYour Last Post
ReplyDeleteRIP Joe Philley ... We love and miss you.
ReplyDeleteRip
ReplyDelete:-(
ReplyDeleteThe kindest thing any Ingresser did for me was help Joe gave me at Helios. RIP Joe, the afterlife is richer with his passing, just as this world was, and is, for his having lived.
ReplyDeleteRIP
ReplyDeleteRIP Joe Philley
ReplyDeleteJas A No viva les smurfs
ReplyDelete🎅 🏈
ReplyDeleteMiss ya, Joe Philley. The new wheelchair is awesome. I'm sure you're digging it from the Wild Blue Yonder...
ReplyDelete💚💙💚💙💚💙
ReplyDeleteI came across this post again just a moment ago. We miss you! 💙💚💙💚💙
ReplyDeleteJoe, we've failed you. Resistance will never die, but rises...
ReplyDeleteStill going strong Joe, thanks for watching over us from above
ReplyDeleteWe will resist and never failed you. HOPE is key of Humanity and Survival.
ReplyDelete